1. Sugar is bad for you, and we need to reduce it in our diet anyway.
2. Things change. I got my big girl panties on and I will embrace change.
3. Technology will eventually get fixed but a refund would be nice for the month some of us had to deal with it.
4. I have too many points now and I can't eat them all and not feel totally full.
5. Activity is not counted the same way but I am still going to do my best to get off my butt and move.
6. This is the ultimate do over for someone like me who has stalled for 6 months.
Things needed to change for me and thankfully I did not have to think about it too hard. Seriously. This will be a great way to see how things can continue to change for me. I have another 100 pounds to lose and I need to lose it. If I want a healthier life, it is what I have to do. Losing weight will not make me happier but it will improve my life. It already has. I have come too far to go back to pain, humiliation, and self loathing. The time for me to meet this goal is now.
But seriously, Weight Watchers, get it together. #weightwatchers #appissues #refundyourmembers